Information on Admission to New Student
- Date of submission of Application Forms：On or Before 31 Oct
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. / 2:00 p.m. -5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m
- An interview Arrangement for Applicants (Sep 2022 Entry)(N1 - born in or before Aug 2020；K1 - Born in Or Before Dec 2019)
- N1、K1 interviews will be conducted on Dec 2021, the kindergarten will sent out the interview letter by post
- Group interview will be arranged
- All applicants should be attend the interview with one parent
- Please contact us at 2413 7320 if interpretation / translation service if non-chinese Student required
Announcement of Admission Result
- Parents of N1 applicants will receive letter with interview result within a month after the interview
- Parents of K1 applicants will receive letter with interview result before 17 Dec
- A letter will be sent to applicants of aged N1(born between Jan and Aug)and aged K1 by mail informing
- the details of interview in late Dec
- Please note that K1 aged applicants would be added to our waitlist due to the places would be given to the students who are studying in N1 now. Therefore,K1 applicants would be arranged to the afternoon class，first priority would be given to family that has special needs (Single parents / working parents)
- Applicants of N1(born between Sep and Dec)would be added to our waitlist. If places are available during the academic year, parents will be contacted for an interview through telephone
Registration of Arrangements
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 6-8 January 2022 (“Centralized Registration Dates”) by submitting the original of the “2022/2023 RC” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “2022/2023 RC” during registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the Registration Certificate to EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for 2022/2023 K.1 place is HK$1,570 (whole day class) / HK $970 (Half day class). Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the '2022/2023 RC" but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the "2022/2023 RC " the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Personal Information Collection Statement
- Personal information is collected for admission to school only. Parents should provide accurate information of applicants, any miser presentation will disqualify the application.
- Applications for access to and correction of personal date should be made by writing statement.
- Any information collected from us will not br sold or rented to others.
- Personal date will be kept confidential and handled by our staff members under the Personal Date (Privacy) Ordinance.
- All personal date of unsuccessful applicants will be discarded within a year.
Education Bureau 2022-2023 K1 Admission Arrangement
2021-22 School Year Profile of Kindergartens and Kindergarten-cum-Child Care Centres
services for non-Chinese speaking (NCS) students
- Non-Chinese speaking students will now receive individual instructions and appropriate exercises will be adjusted for student’s learning.