Information on Admission to New Student
Return Of Application Forms
- Download from school website or Obtain From School in Person
- Submit the application form with a photo in person / by post【together with the
documents required (including birth certificate & 5 addressed envelopes with $2.2
stamp each) 】
- Return Period：On or Before 31 Oct (Every Year)
- For postal applications, date of the stamp chop will be used as the submission
- HK$40 (Cash/cheque) to be collected together with the application form. The
application fee is non-returned whether the application is successful or not.
* A crossed cheque made payable to : St. Monica’s Play School
* Please write down the Name of the children and contact number at the back of
- An interview will be arranged to all aged children who applied for the academic
year 2024-2025(born in or before Aug 2022)
- N1、K1 interview will be conducted in Nov 2023, further notice by post
- Group interview will be arranged
- All applicants should be attended the interview with one parent only
- Please contact us at 24137320 if interpretation / translation service when
Announcement of Admission Result
- Parent of N1 and K1 applicants will receive an unconditional offered after the interview result before 15th December, 2023.
- A letter will be sent to applicants of aged N1 (born between Jan and Aug) and aged K1 by mail informing the details of interview in late Nov.
- Please note that K1 aged applicants would be added to our waitlist due to the places would be given to the students who are studying in N1 now. Therefore, K1 applicants would be arranged to the afternoon class, first priority would be given to family that has special needs (Single parents / working parents).
- Appplicants of N1 (born between Sep and Dec) would be added to our waitlist. If
place are available during the academic year, parents will be contacted for an
interview through telephone.
Registration of Arrangements
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for
their child during 4th to 6th January, 2024 (Centralized Registration Dates) by
submitting the original“2024/2025 registration Certificate”to the
kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “2024/2025 RC”during
registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration
for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the
Registration Certificate to EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for 2024/2025 K1 place is HK$1,570 (Whole day class)/HK$970
(Half day class). Should parents decide to change school after registratioin,
please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the “2024/2025 RC”but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “2024/2025 RC”the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the
Personal Information Collection Statement
- Personal information is collected for admission to school only. Parents should
provide accurate information for applicants; any miser presentation
will disqualify the application.
- Applications for access to and correction of personal data should be made by
- Any information collected from us will not be used as sales or advertise.
- Personal data will be kept confidential and handled by our staff members under
the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be discarded within a year.
Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens for the 2024/25 School Year
Profile of Kindergartens and Kindergarten-cum-Child Care Centres 2023/24 School Year